1. If there's a hobby more diverse than arts and crafts, it was probably a crafter who discovered it. The craft tables at SewingTableShop.com are designed for hobby hoppers, with ample tabletop and storage space to fuel imagination in all its forms.
2. Multi-purpose hobby tables provide a large, versatile, clutter-free space for unhindered creativity. A folding counter-height hobby table is a great design for occasional home crafters. The height allows for standing without bending or discomfort, and its collapsible frame is easily stored.
3. A quilter's table is a popular craft table option for sewing rooms. Quilters who prefer larger tabletops - and what quilter doesn't? - should look for an expandable, fold-out design. A table frame that opens to reveal a serger shelf and leg room is a must for seated quilters.
4. Cutting tables enhance the hobby table's open, fold-out style with a lined or gridded surface and tape measure edge. Cutting and measuring fabrics is the cutting table's forte, but as a general crafting assistant, it always measures up.
5. If drafting, sketching, drawing, and visually oriented crafts occupy your work hours or creative time, then a folding drafting table would offer task-specific advantages, including height and angle adjustment, and integrated adjustable task lighting.
6. Call it Crafting Table 2.0. Laptop desks are popping up more often in arts and crafts rooms. With Wi-Fi and a laptop desk nearby, crafters can stop mid-task to search for online tips or browse community forums for crafter-to-crafter advice.
7. Wall craft storage racks are an ideal complement to large folding hobby tables that lack drawers or rollers. Hang your rack directly above the table, and crafting accessories such as buttons, beads, ribbons, yarn, and tissue paper will always be within easy reach.
8. Creative, personalized gift giving can seem like a lost art. Bring art back to life with an easel - an easel-style craft storage rack. Easel storage racks are specially designed for tissue paper rolls. They can be wall mounted or used as a colorful floor display.
9. In a room filled with textures and handcrafted projects, woven rattan baskets are a charmingly appropriate form of all-purpose crafts storage. Our craft basket options include wall racks and floor storage.
10. Over-the-door organizers are the perfect craft storage home for those little things that are hard to find and easy to lose. Simply Stashed over-the-door closet organizers feature rows of see-through, easy-label pockets for sorting everything from tassels to tea bags.