1. Sewing accessories allow you to do more with your sewing space, turning sewing tables into sewing, cutting, ironing, steaming, folding, and pressing rooms. SewingTableShop.com covers you from first stitch to ironing starch, with home sewing accessories for lighting, storage, and garment care.
2. Like Mrs. Beaver in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, we'd take our sewing machines everywhere if they weren't so heavy. But wait! Earth has something Narnia didn't: portable sewing cases with extending handles and 360-degree wheel rotation for globetrotting seamstresses.
3. A stitch in time saves nine, but too much time in stitches is a plight for sore eyes. Whether you're a glasses wearer or long-session sewer, sewing table lamps make sewing easier, with adjustable task lighting and eye-friendly magnifying glasses.
4. If you find ironing an onerous task, you'll love our ironing boards from Household Essentials and Honey Can Do. They're designed with smart, labor-saving features such as adjustable heights, built-in sleeve boards, and cord minders.
5. Your sewing table may have a few tricks up its sleeve - if you give it a sleeve to work with. Our sewing table accessories include protective sleeves and sewing table covers for converting sewing stations into ironing tables and cutting mats.
6. Rowenta isn't just the manufacturer of the best-selling irons at SewingTableShop.com. They've also sponsored the wacky "sport" of extreme ironing, in which lovers of adventure and well-pressed shirts iron atop mountains, underwater, or even while parachuting or bungee jumping.
7. Clothes racks are versatile sewing room or laundry room accessories that you'll wonder how you did without. Use your clothes rack for off-season clothing storage, closet organization, coat storage for parties, transporting clothes from laundry room to closet, or ironing in the TV room.
8. Valet rolling racks are a best-kept secret of sewers and bedroom organizers. A valet rolling rack is a small garment rack with a capacity beyond its size. Its space-saving bi-level design can hold up to 50 garments.
9. Clothes steamers and steam presses shouldn't just be household names - they should be accessories in every household. Large household or professional clothes steamers from Conair, Rowenta, and Sienna provide wrinkle-free clothes within minutes. Steaming is faster than ironing, and easier on clothes.
10. Suit pant knee wrinkles are the bane of the ironer's life, quick to form and tedious to get rid of. That's why the pants press has become such a popular accessory. Its low-power pressing eliminates wrinkles with ease.