Sewing Furniture: a Few Quick Tips
1. There's no need to settle for a so-so sewing table when you're at SewingTableShop.com. Our sewing machine tables offer sturdy construction, large yet space-efficient designs, and useful features such as caster wheels and adjustable platforms for flatbed or freearm sewing.
2. If you're a multi-task crafter or you're sewing in a multi-purpose space, there are two sewing machine table types that we'd recommend: folding craft tables, or sewing tables with a quick release lever that puts the sewing well flush with the tabletop - and instantly ready for use as an all-purpose desk.
3. Craft tables are a versatile choice for the all-in-one arts and crafts room. With features such as a height- and angle-adjustable tabletop, a craft table can be used for drafting, crafting, sewing, and cutting.
4. A wide surface area is priority number one for most cutting table shoppers. Our cutting tables feature fold-down leaves for a huge tabletop that's also easy to store - perfect for fabric rolls, quilts, scrapbooking, and more.
5. Folding sewing tables are easy - but folding desks? Feast your eyes on our fine selection of folding sewing furniture, including desks with drawers and drafting tables. We even have convertible, wall-mounted sewing tables that fold out for use as a laptop desk, home organizer, or workspace.
6. Sewing may be a stationary hobby, but that doesn't mean it's always a sedentary one. Portable sewing tables and mobile sewing desks let you set up wherever space allows or the task requires.
7. Wobbly tables are the pet peeve of the serious sewer. To steady your hand and style up your sewing space, consider a wood sewing desk. Our wood sewing desks include sturdy, furniture-quality pieces with ample drawer storage for your sewing table accessories.
8. After a long sewing session, it can sometimes be hard to tell which is most tired: your back, your hands, or your eyes. Adjustable task lamps not only reduce eyestrain, but their magnifying glass feature makes it easier to perform hand stitching and intricate needlework.
9. Whether you're folding laundry, doing home décor sewing, or making crafts with iron on decals, a good ironing table cover is a must. Gridded surface ironing table covers are also useful for pressing under hems and edges.
10. In addition to sewing tables, SewingTableShop.com carries sewing machine storage options both large and small. A sewing machine case is a secure, portable solution for closet storage. For large sewing room furniture, explore our sewing machine cabinets section.