1. There are always great things in store at SewingTableShop.com. Our sewing storage furniture selection includes storage for sewing, quilting, knitting, and crafting, from large sewing cabinets for high-use sewing rooms to wheeled sewing organizers that work as go-anywhere home crafting sidekicks.
2. Small sewing notions can be the most difficult pieces to organize, store, and transport. Sewing caddies are the secure and stylish way to put your notions in motion. These armoire-style caddies feature caster wheels, closable handled drawers, and black, white, or wood finishes.
3. Louis Armstrong had it wrong: life isn't a cabaret, it's a taboret - or at least it is for sewers. Sewing taborets are multi-drawer cabinets that are light on their feet, with locking casters for easy mobility and reliable stops.
4. Kangaroo cabinets by Arrow are among our best sewing storage solutions for durable, heavy-duty storage of both machines and supplies. Their large rectangular drawers are complemented by deep bottom drawers that can fit a small serger.
5. Yu Shan Co.'s portable sewing organization cart with drop-leaf top is one of the best-selling sewing tables at SewingTableShop.com, and one of the most unique. By enhancing the taboret-style cart with a fold-up surface, it can easily be used as a sewing room end table.
6. Stairs are no obstacle to sewing pattern completion when you have a rolling sewing storage cart with removable drawers. If hand sewing in bed is a favorite nighttime activity, these portable sewing drawers would keep your notions in order.
7. Everyone has their own idiosyncratic way of organizing. For some it's labeling, for others it's pure memory. Sewing carts from 4D Concepts offer another solution: color-coordinated sewing storage. Their rainbow-colored sewing carts brighten sewing rooms and banish "now where did I put that?"
8. A wood sewing cabinet is storage furniture that doesn't skimp on either word: storage or furniture. Our wood sewing cabinets are roomy, space-efficient, and attractive furnishings, with classic wood finishes such as beech, teak, ash, oak, and cherry.
9. Our craft tables and storage section is a great place to look for supplementary sewing storage such as wall-mounted craft storage racks or rattan woven baskets. You'll also find over-the-door craft organizers for sewing notions and other small supplies.
10. If a small sewing room limits your available storage space, a better choice for sewing furniture might be an integrated desk or cabinet. Our sewing furniture section features sewing desks and cabinets with plenty of drawer and tray storage.